Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dear Eiffel


I have no idea why but I'm falling head over heels for Eiffel Tower. Nevermind that I did not know Paris is in France (pardon my clumsiness but I've always thought that Paris is in London =.=), nevermind that everyone else says that Eiffel Tower is overrated. Well they say that because they've been there and they've seen Eiffel Tower right in front of them. So they might think, ala nothing la. But hey it's a big deal for me okay! Hahaha. I wish I can go to Paris someday. Insya Allah. Kalau ada rezeki, siapa tahu kan?(:

And I'm tempted to get an Eiffel Tower pendant. Like the one in the picture above. Tapi I have no idea where to get it. Boo la! :S

Alright, it's already 00:17. Toodles for now, I've class in the morning. Salam alaikum. May Allah bless!

Ps: Walau raga kita terpisah jauh, namun hati kita selalu dekat

2 comments:

  1. hehee. alalaa, if u told me sooner, i could get one for u sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the offer but its okay! Bukan rezeki kut. Takpe nanti Nir try carik online. Hehehe. :D

    ReplyDelete