Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do not disturb

I discovered two bad habits that I have today.

1) When I'm stressed out, I tend to eat more. And when I eat more, I will start to gain weight. When I gain weight, I will start to panic and therefore I will feel more stressed out than ever.

For example, I just telan one bungkus of nasi lemak sampai licin and my mum gave me this did-you-just-finish-everything-on-your-own?! kind of look.

2) When I'm stressed out, I tend to do non-productive things such as browsing online shopping websites. Bila dah rambang mata, I will end up ordering things that I do not really need. Bila check bank account saving yang semakin lama semakin shrink, I will get more stressed out than ever.

For example, I just spent a total of almost fifty bucks on a pair of pumps, t-shirts and some other sungguh-tak-perlu-stuffs. Goodness. (But actually, ada discount so not bad la kan? :P)

Congratulations, Nir. You've just multiplied your stress level by ten times. Dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment