Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When you're gone

I've been praying hard every single day during the month of Ramadhan. What did I pray for, you may ask? Well, I'd be lying if I say I didn't ask for good grades, a blessed life and the list goes on and on. But there was one thing I really really really wanted - to meet ayah, though just in my dreams.

Can't help it, I was uber disappointed cause up until Hari Raya, I still didn't dream of him. But I can't do anything what, it's not like I can control my dreams or something. But you see, I didn't lose hope. I continued praying hard. Cause I know He will never turn down our wishes for He answers our prayers in 3 ways:

He says YES and gives it to you
He says NO and gives you better
He says WAIT and gives you the best

Alhamdulillah. I waited patiently and I had the sweetest dream last night. Ayah appeared in my dreams and it was just me and him. I remember talking, laughing and smiling. I saw everything. I heard everything.

It has been ten months since you've been gone, ayah. And the truth is my heart aches every single time I think about you. But I'm doing good hamdan lillah. I'm stronger as each day passes by. I'm coping well without you here. We all are.

And we hope you're doing fine down there too. Ameen insya Allah.
Al-Fatihah. May Allah bless you :')

Lots and lots and lots and lots of love,
Adik

No comments:

Post a Comment