Friday, October 28, 2011

The last lap

My notebook looks like this without stick it notes:-

I can practically stare at Baek Seung Jo's face all day long (but I don't do that obviously lol ingat tak ada kerja lain kah nak pi stare anak teruna orang?>.<) And my notebook looks like this with the stick it notes:-

So you see my schedule next week is quite hectic. Especially on Wednesday. 9am to 830pm? Dies. Have to go to class almost everyday, except for Friday. Well I've got to go live with it. Finals is just round the corner, in just like, what, ten days? Or so. Gahhh. Can't wait to get it over and done with (Y)

Among the things I plan to do (mengikut urutan) after my last paper (which will be on the 29th of November):

1. Tidooooooooo (tiga hari tiga malam lol)
2. Shop for prom night outfit (I need a pair of wedges please!)
3. Siapkan Heartquake and Wishlist manuscripts
4. Marathon KDrama (City Hunter with Seunggi, you MUST wait for noona okay :P)
5. Go USS, Helix Bridge, Henderson Wave, Taman Boonga (and the list goes on and on) with Geng KKS!

Life's gonna be a bliss after exams (I hope, I wish, I pray ameeeeeen insya Allah).

But for now, back to reality. Press on, Nir (AND FRIENDS!) We can do it! Aja aja hwaiting! Bittaufiq wannajah!

Fa inna ma'al 'usri yusra. Inna ma'al 'usri yusra. Remember?
Verily, along with every hardship is relief.
Verily, along with every hardship is relief. (Surah Insyirah 5-6)

Ps: So tonight I'mma find a way to make it without you (:

2 comments: