Saturday, November 26, 2011

1433H already?

Salam readers. It's maal hijrah. Kullu 'am wa antum bikheir!(:

Let's have a fresh start shall we? Forgive and let go. Forgive and let go. Forgive and let go. You'll feel lighter that way, insya Allah. Let's set our priorities right. It's time to move on to bigger, better things in life.

Speaking of which, I have yet to write down my new year resolutions. Khatam quraan as many times as I can is going to be my next target insya Allah. Once a month probably, if time permits. Since I'm going to have my long holidays, I might as well make full use of it to upgrade my ukhrawi right? I've been spending the past two years focusing on my acads. Boohoo.

How about you readers? What are your new year resolutions? Mind sharing with me? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment