Friday, December 23, 2011

For we do not know, but He knows


So when the time gets hard
There's no way to turn as He promise He will always be there
To bless us with His love and His mercy
Cause as He promise He will always be there
He's always watching us, guiding us
And He knows what's in all in our hearts
So when you lose your way to Allah you should turn
As He promise He will always be there.

Maher Zain's Always Be There

Went down to my sisters' school the other day to get their books and uniforms. Alhamdulillah, they were both offered scholarships and their expenses will be fully sponsored by MUIS. And a few weeks ago MOE offered me the Merit Award for being one of the top 25% in my cohort.

Honestly I can't thank Him enough for every single thing He gave me. I really mean it and I'm not saying for the sake of saying. True, He took ayah away from us and it's unavoidable to have this slightest doubt if we can ever survive without him. He was the sole breadwinner and he was the strength of this family. I really thought it's almost impossible to make it without him. But I was wrong. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. We survived a year without him. And with His blessings, we still will. Ameen insya Allah.

Have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment