Sunday, December 04, 2011

Make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway

Life is hectic. But I'm loving it. Cause I've been busy these days. Busy shopping, busy catching up with my girls, busy spending time with my sisters, busy gossiping with ibu, busy crapping with abang, busy doing my manuscript, busy skyping with besties, busy relief teaching, busy spring cleaning, busy eating good food and busy qada' my sleep. Basically I've been doing all the things that I love and I'm really really contented. Alhamdulillah.

I've nothing much to blog about actually, that's probably the reason why I didn't post anything the past three days. You wouldn't want to hear my boring story about "Today I bought this this and that" or "Today I met him her and them" kan? I've no photos to share also, sadly. Our canon is spoilt. Abang wanted to get a new DSLR tapi sampai sekarang batang hidung DSLR tu pun tak nampak. I'm tempted to get a polaroid but the films are expensive. Boohoo. So basically I have nothing interesting to share with you all la, heh.

Anyways, well here's my plan for the upcoming week:

1. Prom night
2. Netball
3. Prata session with babes
4. Meeting the biomed girls
5. Internship interview
6. Lunch with fellow Singaporean writers
7. Farewell dinner with students
8. Weddings

I'm excited for weddings and don't ask me why. It's been a long time since I last attended one. Mengidam nasi minyak. Gatal nak pakai baju kurung. Hahaha .The entire week was a blast. And I hope that the upcoming week is going to get better, insya Allah. May we have a blessed week ahead yeap!

No comments:

Post a Comment