Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on


I'm sorry sometimes I didn't feel like talking.
I'm sorry sometimes I didn't feel like listening.
I'm sorry sometimes I break my promises.
I'm sorry sometimes I am selfish and I put myself before you.
I'm sorry sometimes I take my own time to reply to your texts.
I'm sorry sometimes I didn't pick up your phone calls.
I'm sorry sometimes I neglect you when I'm with someone else.
I'm sorry sometimes I leave you behind when I'm caught up with something else.
I'm sorry sometimes I am not there when you need me the most.

For all that, I'm truly deeply sorry.
I'm sorry cause I know I am not a good friend.
I know sometimes I have reasons, but most of the time they're just lame excuses and I shan't be defensive cause I know it was purely my fault. I didn't make an effort to stay, I didn't make an effort to talk to you, I didn't make an effort to text you, I didn't make an effort to ask you about your day and I didn't make an effort to know if you're okay.

I know that lately I've changed and I'm probably no longer the same old Nir you knew before. I don't know if this is just a phase of growing up but somehow I just couldn't click. I couldn't fit in. I don't feel right. As though I don't belong anymore. I find myself lost in between the conversations. I feel like an outcast. And this feeling sucks, especially at this point of time, at this age, seriously Nir, seriously? :(

But after all that has happened, I really hope you won't push me away. I will mend things, this time I promise and I won't break it.
I will try.

Ps: Specially dedicated to you, you and you. I swear I love you girls. I'm sorry :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment