Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Because life's like this ♥

Monday:
Working 7am-2pm.
Induction 230pm-4pm.
Halaqah Tahsin 7pm-9pm.

Tuesday:
Working 7am-2pm.
Discipline comm meeting 230pm-530pm.

Wednesday:
Working 7am-2pm.
MTL Department meeting 230pm-4pm.
CNY concert rehearsal 4pm-6pm.

Thursday:
Working 7am-2pm.
CNY concert rehearsal 3pm-5pm (Have to leave halfway).
Meeting Isma & Ain for Saujana Magazine signing at 430pm.

Friday:
Working 7am-2pm.
Netball coaching 3pm-6pm at Kallang Netball Court.
Andalus 745pm-10pm.

Saturday:
Arabic tutoring 10am-12pm.
Reunion with 42A babes 130pm-4pm.
Chalet 5pm onwards.

Sunday:
Check out chalet at 12 noon.
CATCH UP ON MANUSCRIPT PLEASE, LIKE SERIOUSLY NIR. SERIOUSLY!

Hectic week. Sunday, please come fast. It's only Wednesday and yet I'm too drained already. No I'm not complaining lah. I know it's really tiring. But to be very honest, I love my job actually. My colleagues are friendly and really helpful (Walaupun kekadang kena buli sebab I'm budak baru. But their level of 'bully' pun jokey jokey la, bukan bully bangsa nak tunjuk who's-the-boss kind of bully) and the students are quite co-operative (I've to admit ada yang perangai but I'm trying to build up my patience level and tolerate them, insya Allah boleh) :D

It's almost eleven. I'm done for now.Till then, have a blessed week ahead yup! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment