Sunday, March 18, 2012

Goodbye holidays

Over and done with March holidays. Now back to reality. Back to work. Oh wait, back to school for me I guess. Schedule this week is quite tight since I've signed up for evening classes and decided to offer tuition during my weekend.

I'm not so sure what time work ends though cause I've yet to receive my schedule for this term. Work usually ends by 5pm except for CCA days and most of my classes start after six and lasts up till almost ten. Insya Allah I can survive. Di mana ada kemahuan di situ Dia lorongkan jalan kan?

So here's my plan this week:-

Monday: Work/Halaqah tahsin
Tuesday: Work/Islamic Law
Wednesday: CCA ends late
Thursday: Work/Islamic Law
Friday: Work/Andalus
Saturday: Tutoring Malay & Date with besties
Sunday: Tutoring Arabic & Date with mummy

Oh yes and I've been reading a lot for the past few days. I realise it's been awhile since I wrote a book review (well, my review isn't really a proper review anyways) but I shall find time and blog about those books insya Allah.

Time's up for now. Time to hit the bed. Ma'assalamah readers. Goodnight! Have a blessed week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment