Monday, July 02, 2012

The week ahead as planned.

Featuring my KL backpacking buddies:
Farhan, Fadhil, Hermi, Zamir, Rizal & Diana
Ps: The boys were forced to do the 'peace' sign lol!

Alhamdulillah. It's the start of another week (: EPT was not half bad, KL trip was super fun (wish it didn't end though), Diari Bahas printing went well, Bulan Bahasa 2012 launching was beyond awesome & Bahas Finals 4PM was excited! Would really love to upload pictures here. I've a lotttt to upload! But sadly I've no time to, as usual :( Sigh! Will do so asap once I have the time to.

Oh wells. Here's my plan for the week:-

Monday:
Halaqah Tahsin

Tuesday:
Back to IJ to collect SGC
Usuluddin class at Masjid Kassim

Wednesday:
Appointment at National Arts Council

Thursday:
Briefing at NTU/NIE
Usuluddin class at Masjid Kassim

Friday:
Collection of namecards at Jurong East

Saturday:
YODA debate preliminary round
Tun Fatimah play at Esplanade

Sunday:
Off to Anyer, Banten Jakarta!

See how packed my schedule is? :( Tiring....but fulfilling I hope!
Gotta rush for class now. See you when I see you! Salam alaikum!

XOXO,
Nirr

No comments:

Post a Comment