Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Announcements!

Heads up people! I've several announcements actually! :D

1. Twitter
Yes, I'm back on Twitter guys! https://twitter.com/Nirrosette
Blogging takes up most of my time. I'll take forever to create an entry. So perhaps for quick and latest updates, do follow me on Twitter yeap! I'm using this mainly to reach out to you awesome readers. Tweet #nirrosette and your reviews! I'm waiting to read them!


2. Official webpage
Drop by Nirrosette's Oficial and give me some comments!
In love with the web layout, thank you so much SJ for the hardwork and effort. Allah bless you.
I'm closing cintafinespun.blogspot.com soon cause I realise I have too many blogs it's getting out of hand.
For any new e-novels, I'll put them up there as well (but at the moment I have none okay? Haha)

3. Nirrosette fan page
Like me on this page!Nirrosette's Facebook Page!
For recent updates and photos, I'll release them here!


4. SWF'12 event: a for alpha
Shout out specially to Nirrosette Singapore Fans, yes this is the time you all can meet me up, get your copies signed and have a chat! 730pm-9pm at SMU Big Steps (Just across Bras Basah MRT station). Admission is free! My two novels are sold at ilovebooks.com pavilion which is just nearby. SGD11 each (plus minus la eh, I can't remember exactly how much, Nah untuk awak is SGD11.13 I think hehe)

Media's coming down to interview my fans, so if you're the lucky one perhaps you'll be handpicked by me! :D So mark your calendars now! See you this Friday!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment