Sunday, December 16, 2012

The most annoying song on repeat mode


I'm not a fan of Bieber. Heck, I'm never a fan of any band or artists. I listen to songs based on the lyrics (perhaps that has got something to do with me being a writer, no? hahaha) But this particular song, a cover version actually, has been on repeat for a few days now. I dunno why. The lyrics? The singers? Or I guess pianists are my kryptonite eh haha.

So please don't blame me if you get stuck listening to this. Cause a few did :P Enjoy!




As long as you love me,
We could be starving,
We could be homeless,
We could be broke.

As long as you love me,
I’ll be your platinum
I’ll be your silver,
I’ll be your gold.

As long as you love, love, love, love me ,
As long as you love, love, love, love me. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment