Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Everything I want

In 2013 I'd like to...

Pick up a new skill. Maybe I should learn how to play the Ukulele just for the fun of it. Or learn how to sew so I don't have to spend my money on dresses or shawls anymore. (No, I'm not chucking those books aside or putting a halt to my writing habit) I just thought it's high time I try something new :)


Explore Singapore. Walk down the streets and get sesat a little bit more, pay the indie bookstores (such as Littered With Books & Books Actually) a visit, go cafe hopping at Bussorah Street, look out for those Thrift Stores and go sight-seeing wherever's nice. Hehe! :D


Travel overseas. I've the budget insya Allah. I've been saving up these days I hardly touch my salary hehe. But I need company! A sesat girl like me can never be trusted to travel alone overseas (that's what my mother say, not me). Hais! There's two places I really want to go though: Paris and Egypt pretty please!

May my wishes come true. Ameeeeeeeeeen!

2 comments:

  1. come to alex, egypt! if u x da org kt sini i bole bwk jln2 .

    ReplyDelete