Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pesta Buku Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur 2013


The most anticipated event of the year is gonna kick off in three days time, yay! Sadly, I won't be there this week cause I'm still caught up with exams :( Insya Allah, I'm gonna head down to KL next Thursday after my last paper. Will be at KL from 2nd - 7th of May. Doakan semoga semua berjalan dengan lancar ya.

I'll be at the booth on Friday 3rd May and Sunday 5th May. Will stick around the entire day insya Allah. Do mark your calendars if you wanna catch me alright! :) I won't be at the booth on Saturday though cause I've a date with cik Bulanhijau, Lila Vee and Miss Qwerty teehee :3

Looking forward to see yall!

Oow yes. For JS latest books and pbakl promotions, do check out their fb and website okie!

xoxo
n

No comments:

Post a Comment