Monday, June 24, 2013

20


Despite all the crazy updates about PSI going up, up and away, I safely arrived in Singapore on 22nd June, even earlier than expected. After 14 days 'bertarung nyawa' in Sabah, hamdan lillah I'm back in one piece :)

Got the sweetest surprise when my siblings handed me a bouquet of roses upon my arrival. We dined out at Pizza Hut, mumsie & grannie's treat. Went back home to find my room nicely revamped and decorated. All thanks to my sister for doing all the job by herself! I'm lovin it.

And just when I thought the surprise's over, mum entered the room with a birthday cake she baked herself. Together with presents from abang, Mai, Syira and ibu.

So you see, how blessed I am to be surrounded with amazing individuals who never failed to love me endlessly?

And I have to thank the Almighty for that. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. May Allah bless and protect them, always. Ameen insya Allah.

xoxo
N

1 comment:

  1. Happy be-lated Birthday Kak Nir. May Allah bless you. Hope all your wishes can come true. *I remember your birthday, but tak sempat nak wish.* -Liz :)

    ReplyDelete