Monday, December 02, 2013

Now what?


I constantly remind myself to blog about this and that whenever I chance upon interesting things or funny incidents or whatever else I find worth blogging about. But now that I've all the time in the world to blog, I just don't know what to write about.

What?

About school?
I'm over and done with it, for now I mean.

About my next book?
I've blogged, facebooked and tweeted about it. It'll be out in mid December I think. Just a short story though for JS Adiwarna's Antologi Cerpen. But still, yeah, of course I am excited! :3

What next?

My December plan?

That's the thing. I don't really have a plan for December.
Last December I went to Bandung to do a research for my manuscript. This month I don't think I'll be going anywhere kot. I've been travelling the entire year. I just got back from KL too actually. Heh.

I guess I just have to write based on whatever I knowledge I have.

Or maybe.
I should write about Bangkok.
Macam interesting je. Macam fun je.

I should work on the storyline now. Wish me luck.
Teeeheee.

I will be updating more often kot since I'm bored and free. HAHA.

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment