Wednesday, January 08, 2014

I don't wanna know


I guess these days I'm too caught up with wanting to please others I forgot my sole aim is to please Him not them. 

Terlalu sibuk nak jaga hati orang, hati sendiri tak terjaga. Terlalu sibuk nak jaga hati orang, sampai lupa nak jaga hati Dia. 


I was careless, I forgot. Kalau kita jaga hak Allah, Allah akan jaga hak kita. So why bother? 


With the unwanted help of Facebook, I found out stuff I didn't want to know. And it does so much damage to the heart. Especially when you've moved on, when you shouldn't care. The lesser you know the happier you'll be anyway.


I'm pretty much done with Facebook for now.


To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time.


xoxo,

N

2 comments:

  1. Because someone as amazing as you don't deserve all the heartache and pain.
    And you ought to be reminded that you're stronger than anyone make you out to be.

    ReplyDelete