Sunday, May 25, 2014

Projek Melbourne

Here's a quick update.

Honestly there's too many things I'd like to blog about Melbourne. But I don't know how or where to start. And I don't have that luxury of time to blog too. School's out, I should be happily chillin out and stuff but guess not. Too many things to do, too little time. I'm goin half mad chasing all the deadlines.

Yeah.

Siapa suruh cari nahas?

I know, I know. I've been told too many times before to say no, to give up on some things but I can't. I'm too in love to let go. It has nothing to do with time management, I'm pretty much good with juggling many things at one go. I really like keeping myself occupied actually, it's just that I hate not being there for my loved ones. The girls have been waiting forever for me to take them out to the movies. Sigh. Soon okay girls. Once I've cleared these projects. Promise.

Anyhoos, enjoy these pictures!

































Cred goes to Ficky for the gorg pics. IG: Shafiqah Walid. Teheee

xoxo,
N

6 comments:

  1. Serius, cantik2 semua gmbr2 tu, Nir.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! tempatnya cantik, photographernya pun awesome hehe

      Delete
  2. SubhanAllah, the pictures are soooo beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestnya Nir. Suka sangat tengok semua gambar-gambar ni. Especially yang pondok warna warni tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau ada rezeki, pergilah Melbourne. Nama tempat pondok warna warni tu Brighton Beach! :))

      Delete
  4. thank you! credit goes to the photographer! :D

    ReplyDelete