Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 4: Bullet your whole day



  • Woke up (I didn't really sleep anyways my idea of wake up these days is just getting out of bed lol)
  • Did nothing productive for two hours
  • Iron clothes
  • Went out with Mai to Tampines Mall
  • Met ibu and Syirah there (ibu picked Syirah up from tuition which ended at 1130am and then went straight to Tampines Mall to meet Mai and I) (why am I even explaining)
  • Got the girls some stationeries from The Paper Stone
  • Treat em lunch at Swensen's 
  • Took the train to Bugis
  • Wanted to change my watch strap cause it's already rabak but then I realised the shop dah close down. Now I don't know where to go to fix my watch strap hais #heartbreak
  • Got meself Chai Tea Latte 
  • Did a little bit of shopping at Bugis Street
  • Ibu treat us Tutti Frutti
  • Ibu, Mai and Syirah took the bus home, I took the bus to Paya Lebar
  • Met Abang Azry, Kak Falah and Sitz for bahas meeting
  • Sesi perah otak berlangsung 
  • They headed home, I headed to Sultan
  • Attended Ust Syafi's Majlis Sambutan Malam Nisfu Sya'ban 
  • Bumped into Nadia, Ha and Wan
  • Left before the event ended cause we needed to catch the last train home
  • Went to Macs at Tampines Mart to grab maha late dinner cause I was crazy hungry - my last proper meal was at 1pm, t'was half past midnight by then
  • Abang joined me dinner-ing (he had the fries cause I don't like fries haha)
  • Did some work
  • It's 225am now and I can't lie down cause I'm still full 
The End.

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment