Sunday, June 29, 2014

I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home


On my maha-dress-down-masai-gila-nak-mamps-and-please-don't-look-at-me day, I bumped into two school girls who stared at me, giggle and then stare somemore and start to whisper to one another but it wasn't too low a whisper cause I could still hear their voices hahah.

"Omg Nirrosette!
"She' so priddy"
"Yaa so priddyyyyy"

I've never taken compliments seriously cause my level of insecurity is insanely high. Ain't kiddin. But I guess, on some days, compliments do make a difference. You two made me blush like a cherry tomato. And it made my day better. Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Thank you, both of you, whoever you girls are. You girls are too kind :')

هَـٰذَا مِن فَضْلِ رَبِّي

xoxo,
N

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, Nirrosette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're being too kind, I'm notttttttttttttt hahahaha but thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete