Monday, September 29, 2014

When boredom strikes


The reason why I'm blogging so much is because

1. It's recess week
2. I'm bored

Only the third day of break and I'm already restless. It's not like I have no plans at all you know. Went out for syarahan on Sat, volunteering & tutoring yesterday, bahas meeting tonight, luge with JC friends tomorrow, dating ibu on Wednesday, movie on Thursday, Vivo on Friday, stay home Saturday and raya on Sunday. Sounds packed but actually no hahah. I'm not quite occupied. And I've been sleeping in during the weekend. Sleep all day err day is tiring.

Maybe I should appreciate this free-ness before meetings kick in next month. I applied for head programmes in this Perbayu ad hoc. But somehow I ended up being promoted to be the vice head for the entire project. Gonna be my first Perbayu event everrrrrrrr. Dah 3 years in NIE baru first time nak join Perbayu event. Memang patut mintak kena transfer haha. This reminds me of a conversation I had with this NUS guy the other day

How do you know me?
I've seen you around. (obviously la muka kau bersepah everywhere sak haha)
You're in NUS?
No, NIE.
So how come you've seen me?
Was involved in PBMUKS events before. I was in the YEP team.
Oh so you're PGDE in NIE?
No. I'm Year 3 NIE.
Huh? So how come you went PBMUKS YEP?

I WENT PBMUKS YEP JUST BECAUSE.

Grr. I will never know how to explain this. Nama je budak NTU/NIE tapi forever more involved in NUS events. Nampak sah in denial hahaha

DO YOU SEE HOW BORED I AM. BLOG NONSENSE ALL. TSKTSK.

Ok. Got to go. Meeting my bahas peopur in a bit. You'll see me blogging more often this week HAHA. Bear with me for a bit.

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment