Saturday, October 18, 2014

Memories To Keep #1


"Leave."
"I won't."
"You'll be sorry."
"I'll be more sorry if I leave you now knowing this is the part where you need me the most."
"I don't want you to see me at my lowest."
"And I don't want to only see you at your best," he retorted. Not giving her any more chance to argue.
She crossed her arms and raised her gaze to meet his. "Why. are. you. so. nice. to. me?" She growled.
His lips slid into a slow grin. "Is that even a legit question?"
She didn't respond.
"Because I love you, Fika. Your strengths, your flaws, your scars and your all. I loved you from Day 0 and I love you till now. Even with the years and the distance I've never forgotten about you, not even once, not ever."


***

I think it's official. I can only write when I'm sucked ten feet down under. On a totally unrelated not, Awie ft Adira's Ratuku is stuck in my head since 5evaaaaa.

Ratapan naluri memanggilkan namamu kerana pertemuan ini, akanku abadikan segala memori ku lewati waktu ituuuuuuuuuuuu

Say what.

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment