Thursday, October 02, 2014

You Only Lepak Once #yolo


Things I kinda picked up from today's outing

#1
Sitz reads my blog.
Found out when she mentioned she loves MLTR too.
And I was like. HOW DO YOU KNOW I LOVE MLTR
And she was like. I read your blog?
And I was like. WHOAAAAAAAAAA.

Mr Fiancé reads my blog too.
He mentioned about curfews the other day.
And I was like
whut
just
whut?
whuttttttttttttttttttt

People actually do read my blog. Wow. I thought nobody bothers to read the crap I blog about. Hais. Now must be careful cannot anyhow type hahah.

#2
I have no stamina to watch horror movies that exceed the 90th minute mark. Annabelle wasn't scary scary. As in hantu tak seram. Faham tak? 
I'm okay with scary movies honestly. I just cannot tahan gore. In which I can block my view with popcorn so tak kisah sangat la.
Tapi Annabelle tortures my brain. Banyak parts yang buat orang terkejut. Makes me feel like 
BILA MASALAH NAK SETTLE BILA NAK GAME BILA NAK BALIK
Stress ok?

#3
"Don't think you remove your last seen I cannot see you online"
This cracked me up like ohmygoddddddddddd. So much truth in that!
I removed my last seen cause I'm not the kind of person who reply texts instantly.
So people always complain that they saw my last seen but I never reply. Most of the time it's not that I don't want to reply. It's cause I don't quite like fast answers. I need to think through my reply. I put in effort when I reply texts ok? So kalau setakat nak reply k, baik takyah kan. Macam kesian orang tu bebual abeh kita tak layan. Bila ada time nak reply panjang sikit baru I reply. Do you see my logic or not guise seriously -________-"

Anyways. I got so crazy happy when I removed my last seen. Macam terangkat satu beban gituh. And kak Falah just had to remind me today that they can actually see me when I'm online. Chettttttttttttttttt.

Whatsapp, please do something about that! Hahah

Okay malas nak fikir #4 #5 #6
3'snough for now HAHA.

Naniteeeeeee

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment