Thursday, December 11, 2014

Abundance


Life is all about adapting. Adapting to environment. Adapting to situations. Adapting to persons. Adapting to changes.

It's been two weeks since ibu got a permanent job. Her first, ever since ayah's demise. Still figuring out how to work my schedule around it. This week I've been lugging my youngest sister wherever I go since nobody's around to take care of her - from meetings to sitting in classes that I teach to running errands - don't think I wanna do it again (though I doubt Syira minds the long hours, I pamper her with scrumptious dinner everyday).

On another note, December is a month of blessings. Alhamdulillah. Sometimes I do wonder what have I done to experience His abundance in rezq but then again, فَبِأَيِّ آلَاء رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَان

So, I ask myself, keif ahzan wallahu rabbi? Hamdan lillah 'alaa kulli haal :)

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment