Friday, April 10, 2015

Disintegration

Went to an art-poetry exhibition few weeks back. I fell in love with the gallery, too in love that I spent every moment walking down the passageway admiring the works and forgetting to snap photos. By far, this piece is my personal favourite:
A container, a box. It can keep many different things. 
I keep storing us inside. Every little thing we did together, every object we once shared. Receipts, photos, tangible, non-tangible things; memories, locations, time and time again of meet up and letters. I had almost everything I needed and joy is just an alarm away every morning. It wakes me up along with you, your words, your presence, and your lies. 
One day the things inside, they turned into water. I couldn't understand what went wrong. I stacked the things well, I am neat and careful. I am passionate with what I have collected but yet holes formed and I, 
I watched us go.
xoxo,
N


No comments:

Post a Comment