Tuesday, October 27, 2015

On fixing things

It has been awhile since I last blogged. You'd prolly notice that my past few posts have been pretty much depressing. I'd like to believe that yeah, I guess I really was depressed, lol.

I've lose interest in many things. I've reached a point where I started to lose hope and along the way, losing myself. Right now I'm at the phase whereby I can't be bothered to do anything. Other than going to classes, I can't be bothered to get out and socialize. Other than chasing deadlines, I can't be bothered to think. I spent most days sleeping in, getting high on meds, skipping school and meetings, getting more sleep and that's pretty much about it.

At crucial times like this I'm blessed to have a loving partner and a doting family. They care for me and for that I promise I'll move along.

xoxo,
N

2 comments: