Monday, November 23, 2015

On having faith

When things don't go your way and everything's a mess, it's easy to lose faith. People keep on telling me that God won't test you beyond what you can take. True. It's not that I don't believe in that but it was just so hard to. At one point I tell myself to get back up and convince myself that hey I've got this but then another moment I can just crumble again into pieces. I have never been so crazy unmotivated before.

It's hard. It has been hard.

But recently things are all falling back into place and I can't help but wonder, why didn't I trust Him all along? Allah tak akan uji kita dengan sesuatu kalau kita tak boleh handle. So why did I doubt myself? Why did I doubt there's hikmah in everything? Why?

Sebab iman tak kuat kot. Haha.

'Ala kulli haal, I am a whole lot better now. Recovering well I suppose. One thing I've learnt from this entire episode is that
NIRO, YOU MUST LET GO. Stop planning everything. Stop worrying about everything. You can't solve everything. You can't fix everything. You're not a superhero. You're not a superwoman. So just breathe. And move along.
The key to happiness is tawakkal. That's what I learn. And that's what I will drill in my brain the next time something befalls me. Jangan freak out. Have faith. Allah ada. Allah sentiasa ada. Masa kita susah, masa kita senang. Kita je tak perasan. Haha.

Ok dah tu je. Sekian tazkirah untuk hari ini. Allah bless!

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment