Monday, December 07, 2015

On The Wedding Process

I'm the kind of person who knows exactly what I want and how I wanna execute things so it gets pretty rough along the way when you have to weigh so many different opinions.

Throughout the planning process, I've learnt how important it is to give and take. A wedding isn't just about you and your partner, that's one. There's a lot of things to think of, feelings to jaga, opinions to consider and you wouldn't want to kecikkan hati anyone while planning for your wedding. At the end of the day they're the ones who are gonna attend and doakan for you anyway kan.

If it's up to me entirely there were many things I would wanna do away. Like the hantarans, the many outfits, the reception itself. My initial plan was just nikah, makan-makan for close family and friends and khalas. Tapi kita hidup bermasyarakat, kan. HAHA. Betul, memang kita tak perlu ambil kisah apa orang nak cakap, tapi kalau 'orang' tu keluarga sendiri, parents sendiri, tak berkat majlis nanti. Heh.


I'm glad I managed to fulfill my family's wishes, but at the same time doing things my way. 30th May 2015 was a beautiful day. All thanks to every single one of you who played a part, one way or another, in making my dream wedding come true.

Six months on and I'm blissfully married, carrying little pinguette who's due insyaAllah in April next year. 2016 will be another new journey. Do make dua for us! Heee.

xoxo,
N

2 comments:

  1. U are expecting? Awww so cute!! May Allah ease ur journey on carrying and delivering the little babe okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameeeeen insyaAllah! Thank you for the dua! Hehe <3

      Delete