Monday, January 18, 2016

Oh, 2016!

"Why are yall so active?? Live and breathe can or not?"
"You're only like this cause you have your plus one. Kalau tak, kau lagi busy dari kita OK?"

That hits me so hard, man.

It's 2016. And I'm letting go of a lot of things. I am not used to being stagnant and having lots of free time. I am always on the go, always doing something, always planning something.

Can't help but to feel a pinch of jealousy seeing other people up and running, going places and doing the things I love.

But I have to keep reminding myself, it's for the best. For me. For hubs. For baby. I have to keep my plate empty for now. No complaints. No regrets.

On a side note, I really should clear at least one manuscript before #lilpinguette pops out.

Happy twenty sixteen guys!
Hope it's not too late to wish though teeheee.

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment